Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

quannum.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by atc, Aug 13, 2001.

1. atc

atc Member

I figured, they were brought up in the lyrics that make no sense post, so I'd start a topic about them...

Personally, my favorite song is probably cloud 9, balcony beach, or i changed my mind. the weirdest part is the first time i heard any quannum shit was at hechts. they were playin i changed my mind and they had tvs with the video, and they listed the artist as "quannum". so of course, i went and downloaded it.

ps, does anyone know any good dj shadow shit to download?

------------------
    .4NIC8.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahahaha....thats halarious....about a month after purchasing that record i was walking to the mall and got ambushed by that very thing....that was very confusing moment....pretty funny you mentioned that

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

3. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

theres really not too many bad dj shadow songs

but some that fit in the annoying category for me.

im not as much a fan of the unkle album.. but everything else is solid gold.

4. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

i liked the quannum boys better when they were solesides crew.. i liked they're old sounds better, like melodica and all the old lyrics born stuffo.. and of course dj shadow but he was on mowax heh?

------------------
    chicken bone!

5. jointhedotz

jointhedotz Member

i'm looking for a mysterious hidden track that was on a very limited few unkle albums...its a mix of about 50 songs that influenced the album, i think it was only on a few japanese releases because of sample clearance problems...nobody i know has heard of it but it must be somewhere out there as an mp3, anybody know?