quannum.

atc

I figured, they were brought up in the lyrics that make no sense post, so I'd start a topic about them...

Personally, my favorite song is probably cloud 9, balcony beach, or i changed my mind. the weirdest part is the first time i heard any quannum shit was at hechts. they were playin i changed my mind and they had tvs with the video, and they listed the artist as "quannum". so of course, i went and downloaded it.

ps, does anyone know any good dj shadow shit to download?

------------------

.4NIC8.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by atc:

i heard any quannum shit was at hechts. they were playin i changed my mind and they had tvs with the video, and they listed the artist as "quannum".

hahahaha....thats halarious....about a month after purchasing that record i was walking to the mall and got ambushed by that very thing....that was very confusing moment....pretty funny you mentioned that

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest chicken bone

i liked the quannum boys better when they were solesides crew.. i liked they're old sounds better, like melodica and all the old lyrics born stuffo.. and of course dj shadow but he was on mowax heh?

------------------

chicken bone!

i'm looking for a mysterious hidden track that was on a very limited few unkle albums...its a mix of about 50 songs that influenced the album, i think it was only on a few japanese releases because of sample clearance problems...nobody i know has heard of it but it must be somewhere out there as an mp3, anybody know?

Archived