problem with my D drive...help?

Guest kidlugz

Guest kidlugz

so....

my D: drive has 501mb of space, my computer is telling me only 45.9 mb are currently available(at this time i am running no other application besides explorer). BUT, there are only 2 folders in my D: drive, which total 117 mb. where the fuck is the other 384 mb? i don't understand this. my recycle bin is empty, there's no extraneous software on the drive eating memory. where is it?

can somebody please help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OMG Im Naked@Oct 18 2004, 01:28 AM

i cant really help you because up until now i thought the cd rom thing was for me to put my coke on.

Shut up, go to some other forum. We don't like retards here.

Is your D drive what windows installed on? Windows takes up quite a bit of room by itself (but certainly a lot more than 384mb) , so that might be your problem. What is your D drive anyway? A CD drive? A hard drive? A USB key drive? We need more info before we can help you here.

i have been having problems with space on my computer

i have like 95 gigs on one drive, and 16 on the other, and i dont ever put anyting on the 16, but it always seems to go down, so i delete or move stuff over to the other, and ill gain like 2 gigs back, and then the next day, its back down, i dont get it

Originally posted by Nekro+Oct 18 2004, 07:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nekro - Oct 18 2004, 07:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OMG Im Naked@Oct 18 2004, 01:28 AM

i cant really help you because up until now i thought the cd rom thing was for me to put my coke on.

Shut up, go to some other forum. We don't like retards here.

[/b]

The thing is, saying that works all well in theory but at the end of the day you wear wrestling shoes, AND have fruit bat written in your signature.

Archived