praise the lord

telefuzz

last week i was getting a ride home with some freinds, when all of a sudden "ice ice baby" started playing. we wereat a stop light nextto a couple of wiggerswho were listeningto some gay ass rap song. we turned it up as loud as we could and started to sing. we pissed those muthas off. it was funny as shit:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by telefuzz

last week i was getting a ride home with some freinds, when all of a sudden "ice ice baby" started playing. we wereat a stop light nextto a couple of wiggerswho were listeningto some gay ass rap song. we turned it up as loud as we could and started to sing. we pissed those muthas off. it was funny as shit:king:

.... and then you realized you were really looking into your side door mirror.

PANTERA,MINISTRY,ACID BATH,MONSTER MAGNET,DRI,SLAYER ALL EXAMPLES OF METAL...YOUR NU METAL WOUL BE CRAP LIKE KORN,POD,OR ANY THING PRODUCED BY FRED DURST..YOU KNOW I CANT THINK OF MANY NU METAL BANDS CAUSE I LISTEN TO "REAL METAL"!!!!!OH YEAH, THAT ICE ICE BABY IS COOL FOR KICKS CHECK IT OUT.

Originally posted by awkward eye

PANTERA,MINISTRY,ACID BATH,MONSTER MAGNET,DRI,SLAYER ALL EXAMPLES OF METAL...YOUR NU METAL WOUL BE CRAP LIKE KORN,POD,OR ANY THING PRODUCED BY FRED DURST..YOU KNOW I CANT THINK OF MANY NU METAL BANDS CAUSE I LISTEN TO "REAL METAL"!!!!!OH YEAH, THAT ICE ICE BABY IS COOL FOR KICKS CHECK IT OUT.

Ministry is fuckin' industrial metal, still good. Not much a fan of the rest. How about Nora, Throwdown, Evergreen Terrace, VOD, chimaira, Most precious blo0d... i'ma stop there

Oh yea, can't forget Shai Hulud, what do you think that pic I posted is all about

Originally posted by telefuzz

you my friend are awesome.

i hope you were wearing z-cavarici pants

Archived