Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Philly Handstyle

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by freakeenyc, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freakeenyc

freakeenyc Veteran Member

I think philly handstyles are cool..but theyre kind of ugly,....do u guys agree or is it just me?

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

first off, this is about to get closed.

second, you have to learn to appreciate them. someone once said they take the most technical skill, i call bullshit on that.. but, when nicely done, philly handstyles are hot shit.

3. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Not a cool thread. Philly hands are what make philly different from every other place. I think their cool

4. ON THE HOE

ON THE HOE Junior Member

O BOY!!! WAIT TILL MY HEADS GET AHOLD OF THIS SHIT!!!

5. mischief brew

mischief brew Junior Member

whats the deal with this, like every couple of days some prick comes in the philly thread talking about how ugly philly hands. they probly have no idea what goes into them and the history behind them, they all think just make it tall and its philly :what:

6. MartySchemeR

MartySchemeR Member

What about BOOGIEHANDS

7. stay gold.

stay gold. Member

what about get off our citys nuts we do what we do, fuck the rest that don't like it, that's your lost.

8. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

it takes a lot of technical skill to get the letters to flow correct and look right

it took me like 3 years to get a mediocre hand and about 5 for a pretty nice one..most non-philly hands i could replicate in one try except for like calligraphy type prints or some shit like that cus thats another technical skill to be learned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.