Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

peicin together a fucked up dream

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Oct 25, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

aight i just woke up so im gonna get this one down while its still warm....
    so me and 2 of my buddys are lookin for somewhere to paint, im not sure where we are at, its def. not where any of us live nearby, its wet and muddy, we find this hotel, or at least thats what it looked like and where climbing to get to the top and somehow accedently end up goin through a window, into someones kitchen, we go running to find a door and can hear someone waking up in the next room, my buddies run out ahead of me and some big lady comes out screaming, i couldnt get the door open and by this time im panicing, i try to tell her it was an accedendt, but shes just screamin and clawing, and goin for the phone, so in an attempt to keep her from waking anyone else in the building or reaching the athoraties, i try clonking her ontop of the head to knock her out, but shes puttin up one hell of a fight, before long im wailin upside the top of her dome, i then grab a dirty frying pan out of the sink and try clonkin her with that, it takes FOREVER! and im not sure what happened next until....
    me and my 2 friends(well call them, joo-joo and solamente sulker oner)
    are lined up against a wall some ways away, by now there is rumor that it is the last day of the world, then as the police continue to talk to us and go through our pockets, and pretty much catch us no-way-out, this
    huge crowd of people show up with kegs, its all our friends and then some, all towing down before the world ends, i remember lookin at one of my other frieinds and bein like, you all best raise bail money before them kegs get tapped,
    well i dont remember much exept being back at my apt. counting down to the end of the world, and looking out the window and seeing 3 crusty punkers sitting against the wall across the street, as im looking out, they all three get naked, i guess cause its the end of the world, i can almost remember her panties, they had charachters on the , mabey ducktales, any way it just gets all crazy with broomsticks after that. and i guess i woke up shortly thereafter

man i love dreams...especily ones that are soooo fucked up you wake up and you got those few seconds of addrenaline rushing through you, oh man, its the best.

2. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hahahah. solamente sulker oner.

dont put the coffee on we cant stay. goodtimes.

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Most dreams are just a combination of your subconcios fears.

4. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

so your saying subcociously, i have a fear of beating tough fat ladies over the head with frying pans.......hmmm?

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

nah

more like not being able to control your enviroment

fear of losing control of a situation