OTR Ink mods

NYKLIKN

Yo i was just wondering if anyone knows what i can do to the Aerosol Art inks or OTR ink to make it stain hard? Like i dont really want to put some of those homemade inks into my OTR because im scared it mite wreck it.

Im gettin one of those tins of aerosol art ink soon so wat can i add to it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NYKLIKN

Yo i was just wondering if anyone knows what i can do to the Aerosol Art inks or OTR ink to make it stain hard? Like i dont really want to put some of those homemade inks into my OTR because im scared it mite wreck it.

Im gettin one of those tins of aerosol art ink soon so wat can i add to it?

How about not using them? They suck. Go look at the ink recipe superthread.

Guest imported_b0b

This was in totally the wrong place, should have been asked in the Ink Recipe super thread. Well it shouldn;t have been asked at all, a bit of research on these boards will reveal what you need to you. Part of being a writer is the learning process and the trial & error of experimenting. 12oz isn't a place to come for instant answers. It is a place to help you learn, not give you what you want on a plate.

Anyway to answer you questions: Aerosol art ink is actually some kind of water based paint and I don't know of any additives to make that more unbuffable. OTR ink isn't that good but can be improved with additives that are mentioned in the ink recipe superthread.

Archived