Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Old LI fliks

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by MakeYourMark, May 29, 2001.

1. MakeYourMark

MakeYourMark Senior Member

--

[This message has been edited by MakeYourMark (edited 06-07-2001).]

2. MakeYourMark

these fliks are nassau county...516 skatepark was in suffolk though

3. TeckFiftyOne

TeckFiftyOne Member

Ya, nice post. I am felling the first flik. The "MERK" all the way to the right.

------------------
    "Is it better to be known as a Toy, or not at all."

4. LONG EYELAND!!!!
    CELF DUKE SLAM CEOS GRASP WEIRD NEKSY NEKS ABKILLS...2001

5. not long iland, but long islanders.

http://www.pbase.com/image/121843'>
    [img]http://www.pbase.com/image/121844'>
    [img]http://www.pbase.com/image/121845'>

6. feeltheagony

feeltheagony Junior Member

man i wish i took flicks of these pieces that delf and duke did in this tunnel by me about 2 years ago before they painted over it...it was back before they had the type of style they got now..there was also a neks simple and esn did a nice piece...whatever happened to esn or cake or any of the kids from msk like what and pork?

7. feeltheagony

feeltheagony Junior Member

****sorry i meant celf and duke did pieces

8. Sesshu

Sesshu Guest

they said LI sux and they weren't kidding!

9. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

I got some LI flix in my post "have you ever seen the kingdom of the flies"...

post more grapser..

Stakes is high!

10. MakeYourMark

i dont really have too much more...mad of my fliks from back in the day got phucked up....

11. CelfOneAlphatects

CelfOneAlphatects Junior Member

It was great before the LIRR tunnels started getting painted... Maker where is or was that setup?

12. MakeYourMark

that setup is right past (east) the train station, i think you know what town.....

13. CelfOneAlphatects

CelfOneAlphatects Junior Member

Maker... is it the line with the sman rooftop or the one with that bridge you posted? And is it east or west of which ever spot applies? thanks.

14. MakeYourMark

the setup is on the roof top line (electric) just east of the station...its still there last time i was

[This message has been edited by MakeYourMark (edited 05-29-2001).]