Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NTT japan

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jul 15, 2005.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Read me

this is like ghost in a shell, sort of creepy

2. cornpone

cornpone Member

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've heard this called a Personal Area Network.
    Hmm....
    Anyways...
    It's coming.
    Glasses that beam images to your retina, phones that vibrate the bones in your inner ear, etc. etc.
    Human/computer interfaces are becoming more and more umm... personal. Don't be surpised to see cyborgs in the near future. With enhanced senses, infrared vision, UV, weak electromagnetic filed detection, microwaves, etc. etc. etc.

4. synaps

synaps Senior Member

5. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

who ever puts that shit in their body is going to hell.. u can read it in the bible too...crazy shit..

its all apart of the:
    |NEW WORLD ORDER|

6. H. Lecter

H. Lecter Senior Member

Old news...

leave it DoCoMo~

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I wonder if the battery will run out in 2 years?

8. synaps

synaps Senior Member

:haha: :haha: :haha:

9. serum

serum Elite Member

off topic but i hate ntt. they have a monopoly on home telephone lines in japan. they charge around $700 to have your own line and charge you out the ass on long distance calls. i really miss all the free calls i got in the US when i changed my phone company every 6 months. then these fools are so backwards that they had only offered isdn while everywhere else in the world had fiber optics and they were charging a monthly fee plus by the minute for the isdn. then they came out with adsl and again wanted a monopoly on these lines as well but luckily they are only guaranteed monopoly rights to the phone lines so when 3rd parties offered fiber optics they were pissed and left in the dust as i sit on my high speed connection and they are sitting with high speed thumb up their asses.

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Are you kidding me? I was just listening to analysts complain on the radio the other day how Japan is so far ahead of us in telecommunications (and we see evidence of this every day)... their connections are faster and cheaper than in the US.
    Maybe it just seems more expensive to you because it's pretty expensive in general in Japan.