NIN "and all that coulda been"

mental invalid

....okay so ive been outta the NIN loop, but what can i say about trent reznor, guy was a staple in my teens and early 20's and i think he is a musical genius and a mind blowing poet...anyways this album is coming out jan. 22, perhaps im under my own rock and most of you know, so this will serve as a reminder....anyhows i guess its all live from the 2000 tour and is available via cd, dvd, and vhs....there seem to be a few more songs on the dvd...anyways the cd will also contain a bonus cd of live "deconstructed" songs and some new material....

tracks

1.terrible lie

2.sin

3.march of pigs

4.piggy

5.thefrail

6.the wretched

7.gave up

8.the great below

9.the mark has been made

10.wish

11.suck

12.closer

13.head like a hole

14.the day the world went away

15.starfucker inc

16.hurt

ive only seen em live twice, once at woodstock 94 (sick) and MSG (sick)...im all over this cd....now if i can just get TOOL to put out a live album ill have most of my angst live...rOe

just wanted to edit to add the link:

http://www.andallthatcouldhavebeen.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...silly hippie industrial is for kids!!....fragile rocked, however on the cd there is some from downward spiral, including march of pigs which is sick live...and a few pretty hate machine...sleep if ya wanna beards...but of all the peeps you should know how different studio albums can be from a live set...r

Archived