new website

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Arise

on that first nyc page is that an IZ throw or am i just retarded?

thats miss17...

nice site, i hate angelfire though... and any other free service.. they always go down after 12 noon pisses me off.. or if you try to look at a lot of thumbnails.. it says some shit about going over bandwidth..

if ur gonna continue the site u should move it..

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by Main Line

I bomb streets in New York City son.

wow your my hero, you and a million other kids including myself bomb the streets of new york, damm u are one stupid sounding motherfucker.

Guest mugshot

lol, mainline bringing the "i know you are but what am i" mentallity to this board, the only thing ima gonna bring is a fist full of metal to your mulit. no doubt,

Poser? You all fake ass freight train painting, wishing you had the sibways to paint. Freights are for sissies who are too scared to paint real trains like those Europe kids and the real hardcore writers in NYC. I dont need to pose on your soft ass freights. I could go up to *************and kill 100 freights. you toys are probably too scared to even pait freights, all you do is talk shit on the internet and run and tell your friends what you saw in the 12oz message board. You Toys!

I could go up to ###########and kill 100 freights. you toys are probably too scared to even pait freights, all you do is talk shit on the internet and run and tell your friends what you saw in the 12oz message board. You Toys!

here this f^&ckin joker is calling everyone in jersey toys, but in the same sentence he is giving freight locations, saying he is going to blow up the spot by doing 100 freights in a night, you should think about what you typed and then edit that shit before everyone on this board starts bustin on ya,

Okay first off you are somehow under the impression that I'm even the slightest bit concerned about what a bunch of non painting internet toys say or think. Well unlike you all...I'm not! I dont even proof read the shit I write, because I simply don't give a fuck what I say to you Toys.

Second of all I said I "could" go to **********and Kill a bunch of freights. Not oh I go to ######## I dont have any freight spots because freights are for girls. So you internet toy why dont you proofread and edit this, since you have such an interest in proofreading the shit I write.

Okay first off you are somehow under the impression that I'm even the slightest bit concerned about what a bunch of non painting internet toys say or think. Well unlike you all...I'm not! I dont even proof read the shit I write, because I simply don't give a fuck what I say to you Toys.

Second of all I said I "could" go to **********and Kill a bunch of freights. Not oh I go to ######## I dont have any freight spots because freights are for girls. So you internet toy why dont you proofread and edit this, since you have such an interest in proofreading the shit I write.

i'll shank you in the neck

Main Line.

It is toy beyond toy to drop yard locations. Think about it for a minute, and you'll realize why it's toy. Now please get over yourself and play nice with the other kids. This is your warning. If you drop info again, you will be banned. Right away.

Freight Fiend

main lines right, bombing is more graffiti than painting freights. it costs a whole 250$ to clean a tag off a wall, and a freight only costs...oh, what am i saying. thats right, a few grand to paint over a freight. you're right mainline, we're all pussies riskin hundreds of thousands of dollars to paint freights when we could be bombing freeways and gettin known in our city. i say non-freight painters are pussies, and fuck anyone who hates on freights. but if you're not real with it, stay the fuck off our lines!!!!! remember folks, a battle isnt tightest tags and throw-ups, its about letter style in your pieces. but, hey, you're entitled to opinions...

biters beware of style innovation...hehehe

Archived