Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new sketch

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by meone, Jul 18, 2002.

1. meone

meone Guest

http://members.aol.com/passengerme/duckhunt.jpg'>
    here's a new sketch well sort a new anyway.

2. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

u have the potential... now u just need to get the letters to flow better.. the M and the L would flow together nicely.. but the to A's need a lotta work.. and i dont like how u have everything so spaced out.. and how the arrows gotta point to each letter to show which order they are in.. i mean that seams creative.. but i just dont like how it looks... it looks like you have the artistic abilty to come up with something good.. so keep at it

(another thing.. dont waste your time posting on these boards.. because all your gonna get it shitted on by all these 1/2 assed toys.. that think they know what there saying and can critizie shit.. that they cant even come close to)

-nak

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

^nak....don't give advice....you suck balls. i could smear shit on a wall and look better than you.

4. amorphic

amorphic Guest

everyone seems to say this but im gonna say it too...go simple and less abstract. You're going waaaay to big too early. but do what you wish its your shit not mine.

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

the suckiness of it really stands out because your still drawing cans of spray paint making it 3 tiems as gay as it already is.

6. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i know a ME that will burn the fuck out of you:crazy:

7. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

ah christ...
    thats a great concept..TO BAD ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE...
    the bird kicks ass but its been used many times before you..and the whole thing just gives me the vibe your trying to hard to "be creative"
    be yourself my biting freind...

8. meone

meone Guest

so many insults too many to answer so i will just say this post your shit and then we'll talk

9. mr c

mr c Junior Member

I like that lil bird............hahaha

10. meone

meone Guest

oh yea call me a toy all you want cause a year from now when i'm burning you all you'll feel like a bunch of fuckin' stupid asses

11. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

^^dude...just let them talk...dont blab back...just do your thing...for yourself.

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

HAHAHHAHA ok mr abstract art queer.

a year from now i could burn you wiping my ass on a wall.

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

the last 4 posts...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

does anyone else see how this is extremely ironic. i giggle.

15. beaucou

beaucou Junior Member

this takes me back

this reminds me of a friend who went to big at the start now hes labled as a toy and i disenjoy writing with him