new company..www.brillianceclothing.com

jeanshorts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh wow crap o la...

lets start off by saying once i seen the logo, which is a huge gucci rip off...i knew these people arent creative at all, if u cant come up with ur own logo how the heck can u design your own cloths?...i can see the look they are going for...that fresh urben hiphop european look....just dosent work....yuck....

people seem like pretty harsh critics. i give them credit for doing something a bit different than what i typically see. when viewing their designs no other companies jumped to mind which is a good thing and doesn't happen all that often. i thought the tee/sweathshirt with the snake was cool. i'm assuming this is the line they launched with. if so, it's a strong start, keep it going.

Originally posted by Misteraven@Dec 28 2004, 07:24 AM

people seem like pretty harsh critics. i give them credit for doing something a bit different than what i typically see. when viewing their designs no other companies jumped to mind which is a good thing and doesn't happen all that often. i thought the tee/sweathshirt with the snake was cool. i'm assuming this is the line they launched with. if so, it's a strong start, keep it going.

Claredon actually jumped to my mind. But outsid eof the shamless self promotional plug. I didn't think what they were doing was that bad.

ha. look who's fucking talking, mr. watch me whore the fuck out of my one character, his one pose and a bunch of cliche ass overspray backgrounds, because i'm too fucking lazy to put even an ioda of effort into something i'm putting my name on and trying to SELL.

go take a look at homeboys work, then laugh at the fact he'd even try to criticise someone else for lack of originality or creativity.

seeks/oops, i did it again.

just because someone doesnt really like it, doesnt mean what they do like is bullshit. that's a pretty sour grapes attitude to be having about a financial endeaver.

you might want to thicken up your skin a bit, because while dude was a little over the top, your stuff isn't beyond constructive criticism.

Originally posted by ducktales@Dec 29 2004, 01:21 AM

i seen that shit around a little bit now. pretty dope. i don't quite understand the lack of any ordering info.

i dont quite understand why you don't just ask 'jeanshorts' yourself, considering that you guys share the same IP address.

;)

imaginary friends are for tea parties.

seeks/oops, i did it again, again!

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 28 2004, 03:56 PM

ha. look who's fucking talking, mr. watch me whore the fuck out of my one character, his one pose and a bunch of cliche ass overspray backgrounds, because i'm too fucking lazy to put even an ioda of effort into something i'm putting my name on and trying to SELL.

go take a look at homeboys work, then laugh at the fact he'd even try to criticise someone else for lack of originality or creativity.

seeks/oops, i did it again.

oh wow...this is sorta creepy,i hope im not stuck in your head or something...

keep ur head up kid-