Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Moving tips...help a 12oz'er out....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

so, im finally moving out of my house. im going down to the portland area to hang out, work, and record a cd. although im only gunna be down there 'til december...im fully moving out, as a way to get rid of a lot of shit i dont need, and keep just what i do need. so anyway...ive never moved before in my life, and so im pretty stoked...and i was wondering if ya'll had any advice on shit i'll need that im not thinking of right now...just little things thatre nice to remember. i'll be living in a house with 3 other guys, so its not like if i forget something it'll be that big of a deal, but im just curious and bored and procrastinating from packing anymore.

list of shit im taking:
    all my clothes
    tv
    vcr
    boombox(is that what people still call them?)
    sketch books
    magazines
    books
    bed
    photos
    music
    guitars
    shampoo/soap etc

this is a pretty pointless thread, but fuck you you shit fuck. i hate having colds....

2. Invisible

Invisible New Jack

bring along alot of the hygene stuff - toilet paper, soap (alot of soap), band-aids, q-tips, you know...the pointless stuff you can't go without.
    pointless reply to a pointless post, eh?
    Portland rocks, have fun.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd up.

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

soap on a rope......you do have 3 male roomates..

5. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

word just go around for a day and anything that you use that day make sure you take. you know? take everything you would use in the course of a normal day