Moving tips...help a 12oz'er out....

Santa Claus

so, im finally moving out of my house. im going down to the portland area to hang out, work, and record a cd. although im only gunna be down there 'til december...im fully moving out, as a way to get rid of a lot of shit i dont need, and keep just what i do need. so anyway...ive never moved before in my life, and so im pretty stoked...and i was wondering if ya'll had any advice on shit i'll need that im not thinking of right now...just little things thatre nice to remember. i'll be living in a house with 3 other guys, so its not like if i forget something it'll be that big of a deal, but im just curious and bored and procrastinating from packing anymore.

list of shit im taking:

all my clothes

tv

vcr

boombox(is that what people still call them?)

sketch books

magazines

books

bed

photos

music

guitars

shampoo/soap etc

this is a pretty pointless thread, but fuck you you shit fuck. i hate having colds....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd up.

Archived