Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Menace II Society

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Nov 10, 2005.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

in the opening scene (after the korean store robbery and watts riot footage), there is this sick laid back beat that plays while the camera pans over the projects slowly.

what is this beat?? ive been trying to find this out for years. im pretty sure its not on the soundtrack.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

computer love <---- best song on the soundtrack

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

zap and rodger, right?

i dont know my hiphop all that well

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

ice cube ghetto birds

thanks.....close this trhead

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah i was just about to say....

It is a hot beat

7. How are you gonna call that beat laid back?
    And its called Ghettobird.

8. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

I like how crew members have been blantantly ignoring requests to close threads lately. Some one will be like "ohh theres already a thread on music. Ok close this shit" and some mod will come up with "you know what good? blah blah blah. You should check that. and blah blah blah you need to listen to that shit right there".
    It kind of reminds of when someone hits a sensitive topic and instead of talking about something else the person on the other side will ask a whole bunch of intrusive questions. "So your wife died of cancer? What kind of cancer? Did you dream about her? What did you do with all her clothes?"

In this particular case I dig it.

9. Hey now, just because someone sais 'close that thread' it doesnt mean we will. But we're always open to seeing tits.

10. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

I'm not sure if that was induced by poor command of the english language or just straight ninjaness. Either way I don't think I could of gotten a better reply.

11. Its a combination of all these and you're right, its awesome.

12. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

Something about that makes me want to tell you its not as awesome as you think. But really it was. So kudos.

13. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

yes, zapp is the shiznit.

14. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i think you are all wrong

its is:

misfits - we are 138