Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuck muni

Menace II Society

in the opening scene (after the korean store robbery and watts riot footage), there is this sick laid back beat that plays while the camera pans over the projects slowly.

what is this beat?? ive been trying to find this out for years. im pretty sure its not on the soundtrack.

Guest imported_Europe

How are you gonna call that beat laid back?

And its called Ghettobird.

I like how crew members have been blantantly ignoring requests to close threads lately. Some one will be like "ohh theres already a thread on music. Ok close this shit" and some mod will come up with "you know what good? blah blah blah. You should check that. and blah blah blah you need to listen to that shit right there".

It kind of reminds of when someone hits a sensitive topic and instead of talking about something else the person on the other side will ask a whole bunch of intrusive questions. "So your wife died of cancer? What kind of cancer? Did you dream about her? What did you do with all her clothes?"

In this particular case I dig it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hey now, just because someone sais 'close that thread' it doesnt mean we will. But we're always open to seeing tits.

I'm not sure if that was induced by poor command of the english language or just straight ninjaness. Either way I don't think I could of gotten a better reply.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its a combination of all these and you're right, its awesome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this