Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Maryland Death Fest

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CRAMPS, Mar 4, 2005.

1. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

the Maryland death fest is comming up in May (28th and 29th) In Baltimore with

w/ Cryptopsy,Ion Dissonance, Immolation, General Surgery, Regurgitate, Birdflesh, Abscess, Rotten Sound, Wormed, Gronibard, Aborted, Leng Tch'e, Lord Gore, Cephalic Carnage, Rottenness, Bodies Lay Broken, Splatterhouse, Despised Icon, Kill the Client, XXX Maniak, Amoebic Dysentery and more to be confirmed.

Im heading up to baltimore those two day (i have some family there) and hitting this show up..anyone els going to these shows? set a band waggon as some might say.

any way this is just a heads up to a sick two days of some of the best metal acts today ( Cryptopsy and Ion Dissonance fuck yes!)

that is all

2. master bait

master bait Member

dunno much about metal but rotten sound is good. I am about to buy their album, if they have one out. heard that shit on the radio, fucking tight

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

A person who becomes a werewolf against his will (birth, curse, or bite) is not completely damned until he tastes of human blood. Once he does, his soul is eternally damned and nothing may redeem him. Even without tasting of human blood, however, as long as the taint lays upon the immortal soul, it cannot enter Heaven, and will remain chained to the mortal plane upon death.

4. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

I thought this post was about Maryland's Murder rate....among the worst in the country...

Baltimore Heroin Represent.....thanks 50 Cent

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I have to quote someone on here, I cant remember who.

"That shits gayer than 18 men fucking 9 men."

6. gotmilk?

gotmilk? New Jack

7. kronos

kronos New Jack

hell ya dude.. keep it heavy.. we got the NEW ENGLAND HARDCORE AND METAL FEST comin up April 22 - 24

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

[​IMG]
    "We are not interested."

That fest is a joke.
    The Palladium is horrible for metal.

9. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

ill be there, this will be my 3rd year in a row.