london graf jam

Bloodz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ideas good but in all honesty i can hardly see this resultin in a 'Successful' event. With all the conflict and shit goin on i can only see this ending in a some fat rukas, or a shitload of pussies grabbin there cans and running. But boy if u fink its a gd idea go 4 it..

right bloodz it looks like you are trying to organize this over the internet an to be fair pal i don't think it will work like that. you need to just get the writers you know to get the writers they know an so on don't bother asking over the net cos you never know who they are an you could end up with any one there . i don't think this is what you wanted to hear but thats the way it would be. good luck anyway

Guest sneak

like everyone says, the potential for beef is huge!

again though, if it goes down it would be heavy...

a graff jam is difficult to make into an all london affair. This is because there isnt really anywhwere that more than 20 people can paint at one time see. If people from different crews try to paint in such a limited space there is bound to be beef and shit.

The only graff jams that really happen are ones held by individual crews...like RCS or PFB, bak in the day. Its a shame cause if we were all united then we could do so much more and I aint talking about halls of fame!!!!!

Originally posted by Bloodz

yeh i understand wat all u guys are saying so i think ill giv it a miss and jus go 2 the carnivil this year.

never been to that carnival, always wanted to go wens it on?? just want to see wat its like and im sure you could put up a few tags in bait spots as the streets are rammed.

Originally posted by NOTTS1

never been to that carnival, always wanted to go wens it on?? just want to see wat its like and im sure you could put up a few tags in bait spots as the streets are rammed.

ha ha got footage of me putting up a blam in front of loads of people... camera clicked and suddenly all these police were running towards me... first thought was 'thats it, I'm fucked with photo to prove it'.... strangely enough they ran straight past me because they were dealing with something behind me I hadn't seen... I swear if I'd run I would have got nicked 'on general principles' but because I froze like a sucka it was cool!!

• 7 months later...

Archived