Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

london graf jam

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Bloodz, May 4, 2004.

1. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

i was thinkin it wud be kewl 2 hav a london graf jam if u hav any thing 2 say about this please post away also if u lik the idea and want help out please say and we cud saught sumin out cheers.

2. yardcore

yardcore Junior Member

ideas good but in all honesty i can hardly see this resultin in a 'Successful' event. With all the conflict and shit goin on i can only see this ending in a some fat rukas, or a shitload of pussies grabbin there cans and running. But boy if u fink its a gd idea go 4 it..

3. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, dont type like an internet fag

4. lestalad

lestalad Member

right bloodz it looks like you are trying to organize this over the internet an to be fair pal i don't think it will work like that. you need to just get the writers you know to get the writers they know an so on don't bother asking over the net cos you never know who they are an you could end up with any one there . i don't think this is what you wanted to hear but thats the way it would be. good luck anyway

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

:rolleyes:

6. sneak

sneak Guest

like everyone says, the potential for beef is huge!
    again though, if it goes down it would be heavy...

7. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

ok lesta that is wat i done i jus wanted advice on it cheers 4 all ur ideas and reason i will tell u if it is goin ahead.

8. DaDecorators

DaDecorators Junior Member

a graff jam is difficult to make into an all london affair. This is because there isnt really anywhwere that more than 20 people can paint at one time see. If people from different crews try to paint in such a limited space there is bound to be beef and shit.

The only graff jams that really happen are ones held by individual crews...like RCS or PFB, bak in the day. Its a shame cause if we were all united then we could do so much more and I aint talking about halls of fame!!!!!

9. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

yeh i understand wat all u guys are saying so i think ill giv it a miss and jus go 2 the carnivil this year.

10. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

never been to that carnival, always wanted to go wens it on?? just want to see wat its like and im sure you could put up a few tags in bait spots as the streets are rammed.

11. arfadailey

arfadailey New Jack

ha ha got footage of me putting up a blam in front of loads of people... camera clicked and suddenly all these police were running towards me... first thought was 'thats it, I'm fucked with photo to prove it'.... strangely enough they ran straight past me because they were dealing with something behind me I hadn't seen... I swear if I'd run I would have got nicked 'on general principles' but because I froze like a sucka it was cool!!

12. Bloodz

Bloodz Junior Member

ahahaha lol it is at the end of august.

13. AVEARISTICAL

AVEARISTICAL New Jack

i got a photo of an AS tag on a security geeza top

14. Spamdaman

Spamdaman New Jack

hows it goin london writers, im an ozzie writer goin to england next year just asking for some info about the scene i.e where to get good paint, hittin tracks etc leave a reply
    cheers fellas :king:

Attached Files:

15. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

USUALLY YOU GET PAINT FROM SHOPS.