Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Learn to Swim.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Jun 27, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

i've been binge'in on lots of Tool/APC/ and Radiohead. its not the best music to play in my state, but damn, jesus they're soo freaking incredible. i wish one day to talk with Maynard. that would be fun

who's digging me

2. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

3. George Dubyah Bush

4. George Dubyah Bush

Fucking christ, i thought there'd be more tool fans up in this bitch.

5. Secret

Secret Elite Member

6. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

uh, just radiohead

7. George Dubyah Bush

BITCHIN'!!

im sweating like a hooker witha penis!
    im addicted to opiate and aenima

WOO!!!!!

8. George Dubyah Bush

oh lord. you all definately suck.

9. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

definitely with ya on the radiohead..

never listened to much tool or apc for that matter, but tools drummer has gotta be an extraterrestrial or something. i heard the new album and that shit is just crazy

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im with you bro... tool is so dope to me, i cant take it. i just saw em on their little mini, 4 date club tour before heading off to europe for ozzfest... so fucking fresh. they defy words...
    i just saw radiohead last night as well. 2 fucking hour show. it was dope. 3 encores.. so fresh...

11. George Dubyah Bush

yeah......DAnny Carey's definately a amazing drummer. he got his powers cuz he sold his soul to rock and roll. Maynard's definately the man for being amazing as a soft and amazing singer, yet he can tear your ass apart screaming and yelling.......

damn, radiohead and tool live. i envy you...they don't go near this shithole swamp state. but i did see Apc live......jesus, the whole show was like....damn, undescribable.apc's somewhat more emotional music.....ugh, that day was great. i wish i can see them again.........thanks for the reply's.