Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Leafs Taking it back to Toronto

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, May 25, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

damn what a game, who else watched? shit was ill as fuck. go leafs. back to tornoto for game 6. i think they can do it. YEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH time to go get stupd and yell about how great the leafs are.

2. platapie

platapie Guest

blign blingin. shit was off the hizey darcey tucker comin thru in crunch time baby. damm tt i thuahg tyou didnt liek the leafs?

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha na homie, i gotta go for the leafs.

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

word....
    i wanna see the leafs take detroit.

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

if they pull it off detroit will mop the floor with them. they will be so fucking beat after this series they'd be no match....

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i wouldnt put all your money on detroit either.

come on ese, i know deep down inside you wantto see toronto win.

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

fuck yeah
    its about time cujo started out playing irbes

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

of course I do. but I'm realistic....nobody expects them to come back to win this series, so even assuming they DO, they will get destroyed next round cause they are exhausted, and threw everything they had at carolina. Here's hoping I'm wrong....

9. 23578

23578 Elite Member

what a game. i was at the bar watching. i can't believe they pulled it off. i really don't care who wins this series so i just watch for the enjoyment of it, they both play with class.

10. platapie

platapie Guest

but nobody thaught they were goign to be able to hang after the islanders series that was all long and crazy. domi is goign to murder people!