Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

laundry detergent

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Aug 26, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

whats your favourite type of laundry detergent i really like "TIDE" i also like "COLD POWER" ..."OMO" is good to and that "BOUNCE SPRAY" works wonders, what about you guys?

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

ummm... that one that they sell in the laundrymat for 50 cents.

you know the one.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

oh...i thought you were giving a bomb making class..

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

well you were wrong

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

no no no

no that wont do kilo, try tide it will bring out much vibrancy in your colours....

and your getting close to 7000 again, are you gonna retire the kilo account as well? also i swear that when i looked at your zesto account it had 7001 posts now its back to 700 am i seeing things?

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

down to 700? are you huffing too much fabric softener?

I had to crunch some numbers,
    It's now a solid 7K unless some kids get threads deleted.
    retire? I'll see when I get there. me=lifer

and I think those 50cent boxes are tide.
    If not Tide then it's cheer with colourguard.
    good stuff! And a few bouncy sheets in the dryer.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I use Tide for whites and Surf or Fab for colors... and Downy sheets in the dryer

8. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

you are very good, i think we would get along really well.. you have clean clothes i like you.

and kilo i meant 7000 then it went up to 7001 then 7000 again. that is all.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i big bucket of cheap shit called "wind fresh" and safeway dryer sheets..

this thread has shown me the light!

10. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

i use whatever my asshole roommate buys.i hate that guy but my clothes are as clean as his...sucker.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

clean clothes are a good thing.. and I get along with everyone, mostly... I'm pretty much the exact same person I am around here, as far as what I might say or think...

and, I think you've been cool for the whole time I've known you (around here, assuming that you don't have some uncool name in your past, but even then...)

I'm actually about a thousand times more laid back than I am around here but, Raven doesn't reward me with nothing for nothing... wait...

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i think i need to have a little chat with raven, to give you some sort of promotion.

if he dosent agree maybe i could hack into this site and change the colour from grey to fluro bright pink. That will show him!

13. ment2

ment2 New Jack

on the topic of washing clothes... are there things that make clothes shrink in the wash besides washing them on hot or leaving them in the dryer too long or with the temp too high? i am pissed my favorite sweatshirt shrunk, as well as so many of my favorite garments, and would like to be weary of all threats to my shit not fitting.

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

there is alternate ways of cleaning

If it says dry-clean only, dry-clean it. follow the directions they are there for a reason.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

wash everything other than whites... and I mean TOTALLY WHITE, like your socks or towels... in Warm/Cold, if the items are extra dirty or funky smelling, let the tub fill then stop the cycle and let it soak for about 15 minutes.

If you have serious stains, blood, coffee or wine, go cold/cold and let soak maybe even overnight...

another 'secret step' is the Second Rinse... can't live without it, get all that extra soap and crap out of your clothes...

Dry on the lowest setting possible... heat shrinks, period. The slower/lower you dry your clothes the longer the color and garment will last.