late night nonsense

aichs47

uh! i dont know why te fuck im still up! why is it that when you get all hyped about an event someone always comes up with an excuse to fuck it you? why when you dont own a car you rswear up and down that you are gonna go everywhere, and never ask people for gas money? when you finally get yor car you get tired of driving and always end up taxing your homies for gas money? why do people ask why? why the fuck am i still here? what kinda shit goes on in your head late night?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

dont bitch about asking for gas money...its the right thing to do when heads are broke giving you a ride...

calm down guy!

Originally posted by Wilt

dont bitch about asking for gas money...its the right thing to do when heads are broke giving you a ride...

all im sayn is why? dont take it personal or anything! remember this is late night rambling! i must say, you are right tho, those fuckers should just give it up! damm why am i still up?

as in TKO

Originally posted by WhenOne

im not sure about knight owls but i know of 2 nightowls here in cali

thats just another one of there many nicknames for their crew! to the other cat no one begged you to read this post! thanks for posting tho!

Originally posted by aichs47

yo i need some advice on a good engine to put into a 4dr. 91' honda accord? any info would be appreciated!:confused:

you just need a new one or are you going for power?

Originally posted by aichs47

i want all the speed i can get in that car! i just got the car, so i want to do the entire thing over!

my mom used to have the same exact car if yours is a fourbanger stick

i put an intake, exhaust, new cam, new plugs and wires on that thing and it ran well, it beat most civics around here

i dont like import cars in general but that one was nice

and my mom was happy driving it

i say you do minimal engine work and go for looks

youll get more bitches and if you really wanted to go for speed

you wouldnt have bought an accord

shave that bitch up, put some bags on it, bolt up some 20's, get a paint job, redo the interior, small system and youll be much better off

p.s if you really wanna go fast convert it to rear wheel and drop a 350 in it, trust me it can be done

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

yes it can, and goddamn it's badass...

i think anything with the power of a 350 is badass

hell i was gonna drop one into my truck but decided against it at the last minute, i still might do it though

Archived