1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Last Episode of The Osbournes?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, May 8, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Last Episode of The Osbournes?

Discussion started by Pistol - May 8, 2002

damn Pistol is starting threads like a mutha tonight.

Did anyone see the last episode of the season tonight?
    From what I hear it's probably the last one.
    Ozzy and fam. want some ridiculous amounts of cash and MTV supposedly broke off negotiations already.
    But you never know...

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied May 8, 2002

its teh only episode I need to download to have the full season on my computer....don't laugh but I would fuck kelly osbourne...just to say that I fucked ozzy's daughter..ya know.....

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied May 8, 2002

never seen it but all the people around here talk like its the greatest thing ever

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied May 8, 2002

I'd probably hit that too. But I'd much rather just chill with Ozzy so I can say I chilled with THE OZZMAN.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied May 8, 2002

Nope .. it is coming back. Check this:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/03/t...v.osbournes.ap/

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- MTV's hit series "The Osbournes" will return for a second season, Sharon Osbourne said Thursday. The network said it was still in discussions with the family.

During an appearance on NBC's "Tonight," host Jay Leno asked Osbourne if there would be another season of the reality series based on the family life of her husband, heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

"Yes," she replied, smiling and throwing her hands in the air. She didn't offer further details.

A network spokeswoman, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Associated Press late Thursday that a deal had not been reached.

"The Osbournes" is MTV's hottest series in the channel's 21-year-old history, drawing more than 6 million weekly viewers. It has pushed aside professional wrestling as cable TV's biggest show, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The program's popularity boosted the Osbournes' negotiating position regarding a second season. The family, reportedly concerned about tourists at their California home, may film part of a new season at their other home in England.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

During the weekend I heard that MTV was finally breaking off negotiations. My guess is that Sharon is just trying to make it harder for MTV to say no after announcing it on the Tonight Show. But you never know with Hollywood.

7. Zack Morris

my band is going to send a full press and publicity package including t-shirts with a web address to jack osbourne. Even if he hates our band he might wear a t-shirt and people will go and listen to us and like what they hear and buy cd's and help make us famous.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

If you ever get to meet Ozzy give ol Pistol & WhenOne the So.Cal NightOwls a holla.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied May 8, 2002

hell yeah! can i do lines of ants with him?

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. Zack Morris

You know I will give the shout outs to the night owls.

11. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied May 8, 2002

the osbourne family was receiving like 20,000 an episode (to split) i suppose they had no clue how big that show would break... logically the family realizes that a show like that with barely any overhead is raking in mills and ha demanded 7 figures to return... i don't blame them.
    but the show is getting played for me already... anyway, obviously it's nothing like real-time, so unless they've begun filming for the second set of episodes already, there's going to be a wait before you see new material, but i'm sure the quality will improve...

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. RaiD

RaiD Guest

RaiD - Replied May 8, 2002

i hate that show...:mad: