HELP ME WITH MY PAGE!

Guest CROME12DVS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word on that webmonkey.com point...i learned HTML and CSS there...so its good shit if youre into coding in notepad or some other text editor...if you dont want to learn how to code by hand, then get a good WYSIWYG page bulding program. theres plenty out there, i dont know the best ones...maybe someone could make a suggestion.

Try saving your pictures in the correct format, i.e. jpg., then upload it.

instead of buying a program just get a free webspace, most of them are easy to use and make it even easier to upload pics.

-------signed a computer geek------------

Dimm

I'm not sure if this is your problem or not. Do you already have a site at geocities and are trying to show your pics on here or on some topsites? If you are, geocities doesent allow other servers to host "their" images. I don't know if that was what you were asking.

Guest CROME12DVS
Originally posted by Pistol

I'm not sure if this is your problem or not. Do you already have a site at geocities and are trying to show your pics on here or on some topsites? If you are, geocities doesent allow other servers to host "their" images. I don't know if that was what you were asking.

thanx there smart guy thats exactly what i was asking.......your kind of cool for one of them..........(the force is with you):scramble:

Archived