graphic design or painting hot rods

MANIK DEK

i got kinda i delima here and i want some of your imput. registration for classes for next year has to be in next friday. im in high school but next year i will only attend three mandatory classes,math, language, and history and then after those classes are done i go to a technical school for the rest of the day. i am having trouble deciding what to take at the tech school. im trying to choose between graphic design(which would include printmaking and such) or custom auto painting not just basic painting like flames and stuff. im kinda more into the graphic design thing but being able to paint cars would have its perks.

what you guys think?;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by SteveAustin

eh...there's already enough of those designer people out there...paint hot rods.

yeah, grow out your sideburns,

get some bitchin tatoos, slap on

some dippity do and get crackin!

well think about it, if all your gonna be painting is hot rods you gotta ask your self, how many times a week will a hot rod show up to be painted wherever you are, most hotrods nowadya are restored or fubar, pretty soon there wont be much left to paint in that department, if your talkin cars in general, then yes, seems more interesting.

manik

no matter which you choose

be prepared to do some work

me being me id say go for the painting course

if youre good, there is pretty good money to be had

especially in hand pinstriping

plus it offers you an opportunity to work at

pretty much any body or custom shop you want

if your skills are up to par

make sure you have fun whatever you do

Archived