gangsta shit!!!!!

Guest CONDOMAN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Yeah very gangster, you forgot to put the $$$$ rappers in the back ground to make it GANGSTER. Put like Ja Rule and who else who else..........um any body claiming they are gangster when all they do is shoot water pistols.

It gets really bad when you go down by the pueblo projects.I was working there at the rec center and some fool got smoked in the front.then the cops were treating everyone like shit all yelling at fools and shit.people were pissed cuz they took forever and threw the homeboy in the ambulance all carelessly like a piece on meat. Its weird how those hoods were all black in the old days now theyre all brown and paisafied.

I'm caucasion....and I grew up in Inglewood,Calif. for most of my life-lived there until I was 17...shit was pretty bad,and if you mind your business you are normally going be fine,if someone looks at you and says"What's up" and you look back and reply with same the comment chances are,you wouldn't get fucked with....if you keep your head down and keep walking you are bound to get fucked with...I knew some people who wouldn't take shit from anyone regardless who you are or what you did....it makes a difference when you grow around that kind of situation....and know people.

Archived