1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck a ticket.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by juggernaut, Mar 12, 2003.

1. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

fuck a ticket.

Discussion started by juggernaut - Mar 12, 2003

i just got a ticket for not yielding to a pedestrian. fuck.
    i think they were trying to cross against a red or something, because i didn't even see them. it wasn't like i was going to run a biker over or anything, nobody was even remotely near me, AND i had a green light. shit.
    anyways, i'm a jackass and all that. i know, i should have seen them and yielded... i was just trying to get back to work. i should have skated.

has anybody recieved a "failure to yield to a pedestrian" ticket before?
    anybody know the fine for such a ticket in CA?
    thanks.

juggernaut - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. 2slim

2slim 12oz Member

2slim - Replied Mar 12, 2003

i have NEVER paid a ticket..parking or other..in my life...fuck them...dont fucking pay it or your a pussy!!!!!!!

2slim - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

juggernaut - Replied Mar 12, 2003

yeah.. real sound advice.
    thanks, champ.

4. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Mar 12, 2003

i almost creamed into a cop car today in my driving lesson. he shoulda looked where he was going dammit

5. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

i'll make a decision on that when i find out how much the fine will be, and whether or not i'm elligible for traffic school.

see, because right now i'm fighting a red light ticket i know i don't deserve. i may go to traffic school for that, which i believe would make me inelligible for a second round so soon.
    damn, with all the laws i break in my car, i get popped for the most insignifigant garbage.
    edit: i guess i should be happy for that.:scowl:

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Mar 12, 2003

Sometimes we must take up the position of realizing we are in denial and realize that no matter how unfair the ticket seemed, you suck at driving.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Mar 12, 2003

^^^

i'm with you. There are legit reason's tickets are handed out. I have only gotten one in my life, still havent paid it. They sent one threat letter and thats about it. I still drive, so whatever you choose, good luck!

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. 2slim

2slim 12oz Member

2slim - Replied Mar 12, 2003

fine..dont listen to me...pay your hard earned money(or mommy and daddys) for a lameass ticket...while youre at it why dont you sign up for jury duty too.....pussy

2slim - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Mar 12, 2003

lameass

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

which part of that don't you understand, tee? i never said this wasn't a valid ticket.
    i forgot how many fucking chumps just sit around on this site all day and talk out of their asses. christ.

how fucking high school.. seriously, who lives off mommy and daddy, or suggests other people do?

good luck Æ°.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Mar 12, 2003

i got a 120 dollar ticket once. failing to yield the right of way. :(
    i got it mitigated down to 90. Good thing i had just gotten 150 bucks for fiixing a computer. Didnt want to have to borrow money from the parents. That would really suck.

12. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

xKillmodEx - Replied Mar 12, 2003

--Let It Die Down--