fuck a ticket.

juggernaut

i just got a ticket for not yielding to a pedestrian. fuck.

i think they were trying to cross against a red or something, because i didn't even see them. it wasn't like i was going to run a biker over or anything, nobody was even remotely near me, AND i had a green light. shit.

anyways, i'm a jackass and all that. i know, i should have seen them and yielded... i was just trying to get back to work. i should have skated.

has anybody recieved a "failure to yield to a pedestrian" ticket before?

anybody know the fine for such a ticket in CA?

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

fight it yo..

i'll make a decision on that when i find out how much the fine will be, and whether or not i'm elligible for traffic school.

see, because right now i'm fighting a red light ticket i know i don't deserve. i may go to traffic school for that, which i believe would make me inelligible for a second round so soon.

damn, with all the laws i break in my car, i get popped for the most insignifigant garbage.

edit: i guess i should be happy for that.:scowl:

Originally posted by juggernaut

i know, i should have seen them and yielded...

which part of that don't you understand, tee? i never said this wasn't a valid ticket.

i forgot how many fucking chumps just sit around on this site all day and talk out of their asses. christ.

Originally posted by 2slim

(or mommy and daddys)

how fucking high school.. seriously, who lives off mommy and daddy, or suggests other people do?

good luck Æ°.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i got a 120 dollar ticket once. failing to yield the right of way. :(

i got it mitigated down to 90. Good thing i had just gotten 150 bucks for fiixing a computer. Didnt want to have to borrow money from the parents. That would really suck.

Archived