Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FONT QUESTION

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by paint junky, May 9, 2005.

1. paint junky

paint junky Member

question for the graphic design/ typography heads...
    say i create a font, like each letter in illustrator, it is all uppercase... is there a program that i can pop each letter into in alphabetic order and it will make it a font set that can be set at any point size and whatnot??? i am sure there is a lot more to this and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction here... maybe it is a downloadable program thru a site like www.versiontracker.com ??
    any help/ links will be appreciated. thanks

2. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

There is this totally cool new thing on
    the web these days...

Its called google

3. Manifesto

Manifesto Junior Member

try to get a copy of font lab.
    you can make your own fonts, and do all the jazzy shit with it later.

4. paint junky

paint junky Member

thanks manifesto.
    sporto this thing google you speak of, it sounds miraculous, i'm gonna go do a web search for it now, cheers...

5. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

your an as#ho!e.

font lab is pretty good. i have used it a lil for mac, just to tweak a fontset though. fontographer is a windows app. (mac os9 or classic also) not much experience with it though. you should be able to get a copy of font lab off a torrent site pretty easy.

6. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

"sporto this thing google you speak of, it sounds miraculous, i'm gonna go do a web search for it now, cheers..."

I found it through MSN search!