FLUFFER MOTHAFUCKIN NUTTER

Guest 8==D~~

FLUFFERNUTTERS GET ME HARD THEIR SOO GOOD. ONE TIME BACK IN 63' SOME FUCKIN PEGLEGGED JEW SNATCHED THA FLUFFERNUTTER OUTTA MY BENNY AND THA JETS MESSENGER BAG ALL NINJA STYLE AND SHIT I WAS HEATED.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

yeah. and then me and tony pj's split that motherfucker and ate it with some gefilefish and matzo balls saying "oy vay! that 8==D~~ schmuck is kaput now that we stole his goods!" then we cranked the propellers on our yamicas and flew to the next jacking...jews are on the rise! joe lieberman like whoa!

Originally posted by Tony Pajamas

it was me

foreal than this is war u better watch im bustin out tha grappling hooks, the fuckin water pistols, tha samarai swords,the whole fuckin cabana im on some genghis khan shit jewboyyyyy

Originally posted by PAYROLL

yeah. and then me and tony pj's split that motherfucker and ate it with some gefilefish and matzo balls saying "oy vay! that 8==D~~ schmuck is kaput now that we stole his goods!" then we cranked the propellers on our yamicas and flew to the next jacking...jews are on the rise! joe lieberman like whoa!

word to Jerusalem!

Originally posted by PAYROLL

lmfao aaaaaahahahahahahahahah

Archived