Feedback please... small sketch!

FIST

1st of all it's nice to be here, gr8 board you got here.

2nd I don't know if it's ok to start my own thread for feedback but I haven't seen anything considering this at the FAQ section!

well this is my sketch, pretty basic, it's my style now, most of my sketches look like this 1.

I write "FIST" i just made this sketch for a small battle.

any advice will be welcome.

oh and sorry for the fucked up quality

http://img1.tapuz.co.il/forums/26852740.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FIST

I've been writing for something like a half a year.

This is pretty simple... what kind of simple are you talking about?

he's sayin stay simple like that for a while, then you will progress. Most new cats try to go way to crazy at first or too soon, so dont do that is basically what is going on

yes stay simple thanx for the explanation there onesecond couldnt have said it better myself. see, your problem with the "s" is that it has no holes between the lines which make it look scrunched up. theres not a problem with THAT but none of the other letters are like that, the "a" has a "hole" (heh a-hole) and the "f" and "e" are also open and not scrunched together like the "s" is. your letter format is colliding because of this. either open the hole on the "s" or scrunch the other letters to what the"s" looks like. but its actually not that bad.i like how you over laped and faded the letters and suprised you did it decently for the amount of time youve been writing. good job. feed us more.

Archived