1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Detroit City Yard help

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Sheat, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheat

Sheat New Jack

Detroit City Yard help

Discussion started by Sheat - Sep 14, 2002

I know there are plenty of posts like this but i decided to make my own one because im sorta new.. But hey people i got a question i want to start painting trains and more trains but have one question lets say i paint a train car at night because thats the time me and my boys decide to go out. after the car is done how do i get a flick of it can a camera with a flash really get a good pic of it i just dont want to wait till the morning to go and get a flix and the trains gone. I like to get a collection of pics and show my friends. It seems that every time i go and take pics of bombs i did things are always way to dark... so anyone have any ideas

Sheat - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. killmyself

killmyself New Jack

killmyself - Replied Sep 14, 2002

cameras with flashes work great at night. usually come out pretty decent. always take a flick from slighty to the side of the peice not head on or you'll get a big ol' flash burn in the middle. there are places i take flicks that i cant even see my peice when in camera length away from the car and its turns out ok, if i get it centered good. good luck

killmyself - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass 12oz Veteran Member

Cracked Ass - Replied Sep 14, 2002

Taking flash pictures in a yard at night is a great way to attract attention, except during a thunderstorm.

Cracked Ass - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. mugshot

mugshot Guest

mugshot - Replied Sep 15, 2002

use 800 speed film...or at least 400 speed film on an angle, dumb title for your thread though.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 16, 2002

stay off the trains and out of the yards.
    if you cant even figure out how to take a picture, you sure as shit cant figure out how to paint a straight letter.

and in the interest of the world, this will be closed now.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.