count the dots

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well actually Im waiting to get banned, see, I wanna go out in a blaze of glory, like Tony Montana. You saw that movie right? they came out with a dvd recently so how could you not. man, that guy did so much cocaine in the last scene, it was nuts. if youve ever done a little cocaine then youd appreciate that scene so much more. you should do cocaine kid. dont be scared. we all have to die anyway. cmon kid. try it, its good. youll feel good. its like when you jacked off for the first time, but better,

Originally posted by PalestineOne

well actually Im waiting to get banned, see, I wanna go out in a blaze of glory, like Tony Montana. You saw that movie right? they came out with a dvd recently so how could you not. man, that guy did so much cocaine in the last scene, it was nuts. if youve ever done a little cocaine then youd appreciate that scene so much more. you should do cocaine kid. dont be scared. we all have to die anyway. cmon kid. try it, its good. youll feel good. its like when you jacked off for the first time, but better,

how old are you...KID. and i can tell from your post count you are a big fan of cocaine.

Archived