Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Browns Win SuperBowl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by binnki, Oct 19, 2002.

1. binnki

binnki Guest

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

wow you sure are a happy thread starter today....too bad all of them are pointless nonsense ramblings....

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

5. binnki

binnki Guest

payroll- rage same person
    well i guess so then bitch
    like i said just shut your mouth and ill stop making you my bitch

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I think that inside you are really crying...because you found out you cant make friends over the internet either...

7. binnki

binnki Guest

actually if thats the best you can do, say i dont have any friends, i feel bad for you so i wont respond... k then thats enough now byebye then

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Jackass, two people can't be signed on at the SAME time and post with two names.

PAYROLL is not one of my names. You're just being ripped apart by three DIFFERENT 12oz members who found an opportunity to play with a newbie.

9. binnki

binnki Guest

k dog as i said just stop, iam trying to b nice so just let it go.....

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's too funny.

11. binnki

binnki Guest

k so you started shit wih me for no fuckin reason
    then i punked you several times since you have the inteligence of a monkey, then i try to b nice and say that iam sorry and you continue
    K then

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I don't let things go....Payroll knows the half of this...so you better just walk away...

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Wait wait wait... At least I can form a complete sentence AND I can spell.

14. binnki

binnki Guest

k as i said befor if it was important i might pay attention... so you can spell and have perfect grammer but your too stupid toread that must be what it is

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

well...the saints are going to the big game..beleedat..