Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

biters!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Sora, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Sora

Sora Guest

cmon kids..i wanna see your bites!..i know you do it or have ..even though you dont flaunt it..admit you do lol....anyway if you have neough ballz to get criticized lets see em!

2. Sora

Sora Guest

lol

it works...

3. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

close this... that throw sucks id say work on your hand but quitting is a better option

4. Sora

Sora Guest

hmm...

i wanna see some of the people tlkingshit....i wanna see there shit lol..it was just a throw up..leave it be..people hate to much on the bored

5. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

no ones talking shit, im tellin the truth. dont post to get feedback post to rep your work.

6. MR.garf_E

MR.garf_E New Jack

now why would you go and make a thread about biting? are you trying to get kids to bite? your making it sound like everyone bites and when begginers read this they think everyone else does it so its okay for them to do it.

biting is for the unskilled and the unskilled know no art and without the art there's pretty much no graffiti unless your writing "so-and-so was here"

biting is a sin and bad things will follow so before you bite think twice....or three times, whatever it takes to keep you from biting cause one day your gonna bite from the wrong fool and catch up on your days of death, i've seen it happen and its not worth biting trust me.

7. Sora

Sora Guest

ok

thank you mr. .. i realized after i put it it was a dumb thread,...but personally i wanted to see if anyone would put anything up....but thanx for you reply..i ejoyed it alot..

8. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

<EMBED SRC="http://www.spacecities.com/ronniedobbs/icy%20hot%20stuntaz%20-%20what%20what.mp3" AUTOSTART="True" Hidden="true" VOLUME=100 LOOP=true>
    what what

9. HAZER

HAZER New Jack

why do I hear music when Im in this thread.

Am I losing my mind or does anyone else hear this?
    :loopy:

10. MR.garf_E

MR.garf_E New Jack

naw serio, i thought i was just hearing shit too but i guess it does got music, i dont know how to do that but if you can do that then you got too much time on your hands.

11. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

its called Ronnie Dobbs...haha havent you seen him post movies and shit in threads before? look at the bottom when the page is loading and it will say downloading song whatever....

12. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

ronnie dobbs...aka the multi media master mind

13. MR.garf_E

MR.garf_E New Jack

for real! this guy sounds smart.

14. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

he needs a new server.. i guess it lets only one person hear it at a time.
    anyways what the hell else to do with a worthless thread with no pics.. might as well experement with something

15. Merdle

Merdle Guest

"Mother fucker iced out mother fucker iced out"