best philly site of all time

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i gotta agree....nightcrawla is so slamming. i pretty much pick a new flick off there each day for my desktop wallpaper. but i gotta give a shout out to my old site, the art of tags....maybe not the BEST site, but definitely the FIRST philly website...and during the time that it was the ONLY philly site, it was, for lack of competition, the BEST site too. lol. but bravo's site is 1000000X better than mine was and yall still dont think the pics are scanned right!! must be us philadelphians...we put more effort into DOING the graff than scanning photos correctly. haha. WP represent!!! PEEL is the king!!!!

iao iao iao

nsf nsf nsf

• 5 months later...
Guest ASTISM

oooh looks like I gotta drop my 2 cents.

streetsoldierz.com with it's packaged sophistication is probably going to wow the out of towner more than the average 215th resident. streetsoldierz does have lots of stuff from all over basically concentrating on philly AND ny. Another thing about streetsoldierz.com - it could be too sophisticated for the graffiti-writing internet surfer. you actually need a somewhat decent computer coupled with broadband and specialized plug-ins that alot folks just don't understand. they clik the link to streetsoldierz and say fuck it i'm not gunna wait for this bullshit. streetsoldierz isn't where we want it to be as of yet although it's getting closer.

Bravo's nightcrawla.com is straight up no joke oldschool to newschool philadelphia graffiti with the emphasis on the TAGS. there's no frills there's no fakeness. if you want to learn and look at philadelphia (as a whole from the 60's-present) look no further than nightcrawla.com

so what's the best? it's basically up to what you look for it show you.

Guest kasmoney

NIGHTCRAWLER ALL DAY EARLY....HAHAHA

YEA AOT WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAY BUT IT DINT HAVE ENUF NP OR NEP...SHIT WAS A WPRU WEBSITE...ITS ALL GOOD...

NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER YOU NERDS AND GO PAINT!

IM IN THE GRAFF GAME ONLY FOR THE MONEY AND FAME!

Archived