beefers dont come in here

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Virs, I wouldnt worry about posting images on the web as of yet in terms of getting feedback, hopefully you understand that you have a ways to come. Letters are a science and you can't graduate from the school right away, just like anything else you have to put in the long hours. What's dope about this site for you is that you can take alot of stuff in by looking at others works. You obviously like certain styles compared to others so you have something to look up to. You start off first with developing your handstyle. From there try evolve into a throwup. As for letters when starting up like yourself less is more; meaning: no arrows or connections even. Just worry about ledgibility. When someone can read it instantly then you've succeeded in atleast one part of your goal. As for style and getting to a place where you feel really good about yourself and your work - only you can get yourself there. Drawing the same thing over and over really helps - especially when it comes to tags, throws and simple letters. Once those elements are nailed you'll see what a smooth transition to pieces becomes.

WORDS OF ADVISE FROM YOUR BOY...

1) "BEEFERS DON'T COME IN HERE" what kind of thread name is that? that kind of little stupid silly shit is why people always talk shit to you...

2) "ALL I SEE IS X's" chill out bro... i think that you're too keyboard/mouse happy... take time to post... watch your spelling also...

3) "A BITE IS A BITE" it doesn't matter if you give credit to the creator... you just DON'T bite!!! LOOK, LEARN, CREATE YOUR OWN!!!

4) "CHILL OUT BRO" I don't know if you're just a young kid or a kid with A.D.D. cuz everytime people start to accept you, you pull some stupid shit... is it just me or WTF???

5) "JUST KEEP PRACTICING" lots of it...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You're improving. The wooden slab ones are the weakest, but at least you're learning about "bar" structure with them.

And the characters, DON'T post that if you bit them. If you're biting to learn the ropes, then that's OK I guess and give it a try... but DON'T POST IT. It's almost like you WANT people to talk shit to you. Beer,

El Mamerro

NO BEEF? what about chicken? Pork? vegetables? you should open a restaurant LOL

I think you need more nails in the wood!!!! HA HA HA

any way you are improving I give you that...but stop saying stupid shit thats what makes people give you A hard time. loose the wood style and go straight up rockin metal!!!! (no beef just foolin around) Peace

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/pd9c84ee4c1d53fb65314e25bd24b9362/fca5e128.jpg'>

if you have problems with your image host use www.imagestation.com I never have prob's with it:p

you said you bit zones shit cause you thought it was dope??? havent you learned anything? DONT BITE!!!!! i dont even know why i even bother anymore....:loopy:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You shouldn't even be having to say they're not yours. Keep your bites to yourself and don't post them. NO one is gonna say "Hey, that's dope!!" regardless of how well you did them.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You shouldn't even be having to say they're not yours. Keep your bites to yourself and don't post them. NO one is gonna say "Hey, that's dope!!" regardless of how well you did them.

word.....

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

wut i didnt bite nothing i dont seee no bites :confused: :confused: :D

man its not even funny anymore....you are gettin fuckin played...yeah yeah i talk to your ass on aim but not any more......

Originally posted by ::ione::

Ummmm i don't think you should be using that word unless you just wanna make things even worse for yourself.....

i edited my post sayin shit like that to him too..hes a goonfuck face who is just a jockin toy........

Archived