1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beefers dont come in here

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by mr.VIRS, Feb 26, 2003.

1. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

beefers dont come in here

Discussion started by mr.VIRS - Feb 26, 2003

http://planet.nana.co.il/virus1/DF%2Ejpg'>
    this one i m planing on putting it on a wall^^^^ i think it is ok i just need nice color combiens any tips for an outline and a fill?

[img]http://planet.nana.co.il/virus1/FG%2Ejpg'>

mr.VIRS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

mr.VIRS - Replied Feb 26, 2003

http://planet.nana.co.il/virus1/FR%2Ejpg'>
    [img]http://planet.nana.co.il/virus1/HH%2Ejpg'>
    [img]http://planet.nana.co.il/virus1/M%2C%2EN%2Ejpg'>

3. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

[​IMG]

4. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

not even a comment?:confused: :eek:

5. SayOne

SayOne Guest

SayOne - Replied Feb 26, 2003

here is a pencil go home write some shit and make it suspinfull and dont come back till' somthig dope hits you....whoa

Just red X's

6. ASTISM

ASTISM Guest

ASTISM - Replied Feb 26, 2003

Virs, I wouldnt worry about posting images on the web as of yet in terms of getting feedback, hopefully you understand that you have a ways to come. Letters are a science and you can't graduate from the school right away, just like anything else you have to put in the long hours. What's dope about this site for you is that you can take alot of stuff in by looking at others works. You obviously like certain styles compared to others so you have something to look up to. You start off first with developing your handstyle. From there try evolve into a throwup. As for letters when starting up like yourself less is more; meaning: no arrows or connections even. Just worry about ledgibility. When someone can read it instantly then you've succeeded in atleast one part of your goal. As for style and getting to a place where you feel really good about yourself and your work - only you can get yourself there. Drawing the same thing over and over really helps - especially when it comes to tags, throws and simple letters. Once those elements are nailed you'll see what a smooth transition to pieces becomes.

7. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

thanx

8. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

TerraRyzeR - Replied Feb 26, 2003

NO BEEF:( GUESS IM NOT ALLOWED IN HERE
    neways I think ur best 1 is the blue 1 with the arrow on the I, work n the RS 2 make it a bit better. like another arrow coimn out the R that way the I n R hav arrows comin towards the page.:D

TerraRyzeR - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. MeNaCe 25K

MeNaCe 25K New Jack

MeNaCe 25K - Replied Feb 26, 2003

WORDS OF ADVISE FROM YOUR BOY...

1) "BEEFERS DON'T COME IN HERE" what kind of thread name is that? that kind of little stupid silly shit is why people always talk shit to you...

2) "ALL I SEE IS X's" chill out bro... i think that you're too keyboard/mouse happy... take time to post... watch your spelling also...

3) "A BITE IS A BITE" it doesn't matter if you give credit to the creator... you just DON'T bite!!! LOOK, LEARN, CREATE YOUR OWN!!!

4) "CHILL OUT BRO" I don't know if you're just a young kid or a kid with A.D.D. cuz everytime people start to accept you, you pull some stupid shit... is it just me or WTF???

5) "JUST KEEP PRACTICING" lots of it...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

MeNaCe 25K - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

wut kind of stupid shit did i do know?! i need to fix it quik
    btw aim me at viruspsb
    i m on know

11. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Feb 26, 2003

You're improving. The wooden slab ones are the weakest, but at least you're learning about "bar" structure with them.

And the characters, DON'T post that if you bit them. If you're biting to learn the ropes, then that's OK I guess and give it a try... but DON'T POST IT. It's almost like you WANT people to talk shit to you. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. Its_A_Secret

Its_A_Secret New Jack

Its_A_Secret - Replied Feb 26, 2003

NO BEEF? what about chicken? Pork? vegetables? you should open a restaurant LOL
    I think you need more nails in the wood!!!! HA HA HA
    any way you are improving I give you that...but stop saying stupid shit thats what makes people give you A hard time. loose the wood style and go straight up rockin metal!!!! (no beef just foolin around) Peace

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/pd9c84ee4c1d53fb65314e25bd24b9362/fca5e128.jpg'>

if you have problems with your image host use [url=http://www.imagestation.com]www.imagestation.com[/url] I never have prob's with it:p

Its_A_Secret - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

PHYNE - Replied Feb 26, 2003

you said you bit zones shit cause you thought it was dope??? havent you learned anything? DONT BITE!!!!! i dont even know why i even bother anymore....:loopy:

14. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS 12oz Member

i know i know.... i said not to bite but i just had to do it nibble those sketches and it is not like i said thy where mine

15. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Feb 26, 2003

You shouldn't even be having to say they're not yours. Keep your bites to yourself and don't post them. NO one is gonna say "Hey, that's dope!!" regardless of how well you did them.