Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

back from Southern Defsville......

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Lostnoiz, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Lostnoiz

Lostnoiz New Jack

Hopefully most of you will be able to see these. I posted them on a different server other than my shitty tripod server which hosts my site. http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/modem/294/03d18960.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/modem/294/040c5d80.jpg'>

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

is that a vomitting spraycan??? very nice work. what kind of markers are you using???

3. Lostnoiz

Lostnoiz New Jack

im actually using watercolors...i like their blending effects way better than markers.......

4. bar101e

bar101e Guest

really strong characters, i'd love to see some painted work.

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

anal sex makes you cool

i like the spweing spray can, nothing else

6. jah

jah Elite Member

you threw up from a merlot??? next time make it a bottle o soco or something....

7. cheps

cheps Member

Wow, much respect to you for utilizing watercolors, those are very hard to control with the bleeding and shit, its a nice effect.

-A

8. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

utilizing... heh

your letters aren't too strong but it looks like you've got some art fag in you, so keep working. try doing characters other than caps/cans/markers etc. too.

9. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i personally am quite NOT a fan of spraycan characters, but i like the first one's letters, and both color schemes.

10. CRYrock81

CRYrock81 Guest

they look like prismas to me.....but if you say so

11. jah

jah Elite Member

the first ones definiteli prismas or trias or something like that. the second one is hard to tell. you could get that affect with prismas but it could be water color....

12. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

the letter structure is str8 toy...but the drawing skill is there...just work on better letter structures.....nto bad other than the letters and the spraycan characters:cool:

13. cdz

cdz Member

why are the spray cans so muscular?

14. jah

jah Elite Member

looks more like saggy skin than muscle to me...

15. DEEZ NUTZ!!!

DEEZ NUTZ!!! Guest

DOPE characters, bad letters