Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lostnoiz

back from Southern Defsville......

Guest bar101e

really strong characters, i'd love to see some painted work.

Guest tears*uno

anal sex makes you cool

i like the spweing spray can, nothing else

you threw up from a merlot??? next time make it a bottle o soco or something....

Wow, much respect to you for utilizing watercolors, those are very hard to control with the bleeding and shit, its a nice effect.

-A

Guest CRYrock81

they look like prismas to me.....but if you say so

the first ones definiteli prismas or trias or something like that. the second one is hard to tell. you could get that affect with prismas but it could be water color....

the letter structure is str8 toy...but the drawing skill is there...just work on better letter structures.....nto bad other than the letters and the spraycan characters:cool:

Guest DEEZ NUTZ!!!

DOPE characters, bad letters

Your letters suck a dick but you have some skills. PS. Spray can characters= Done to death. Work up some letters and you'll have some hot shit. On paper anyway.

'the first ones definiteli prismas or trias or something like that. the second one is hard to tell. you could get that affect with prismas but it could be water color....'

Trust me, its watercolors, i use nothing else in color, especially not markers or pencils. The below is a watercolor as well.........

'why are the spray cans so muscular?'...a throw back to my comic days. Just like every chick i draw got firm breasts.....

'your letters aren't too strong but it looks like you've got some art fag in you, so keep working. try doing characters other than caps/cans/markers etc. too.'......some art fag huh? By that do you mean 'a skilled artsian other than the medium of graffiti'? BTW, i was an art ed major in college but dropped out, did't learn shit...

'GO BACK!'.....Fu who?

http://members.tripod.com/lostnoiz/home/10ce74b0.jpg'>

'you're', fu, that's 'you' plus 'are' equals 'you're'. Coming from someone who steals his namesake from some played shit like "fubu"..fuck it. You been on several threads talkin shit, what do you got? i wanna see some 'fubu yaka-whatever' shit too, dont bring some other 'alias' on here. bring the pain fuboy, bring the pain......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this