back from Southern Defsville......

Lostnoiz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'the first ones definiteli prismas or trias or something like that. the second one is hard to tell. you could get that affect with prismas but it could be water color....'

Trust me, its watercolors, i use nothing else in color, especially not markers or pencils. The below is a watercolor as well.........

'why are the spray cans so muscular?'...a throw back to my comic days. Just like every chick i draw got firm breasts.....

'your letters aren't too strong but it looks like you've got some art fag in you, so keep working. try doing characters other than caps/cans/markers etc. too.'......some art fag huh? By that do you mean 'a skilled artsian other than the medium of graffiti'? BTW, i was an art ed major in college but dropped out, did't learn shit...

'GO BACK!'.....Fu who?

http://members.tripod.com/lostnoiz/home/10ce74b0.jpg'>

'you're', fu, that's 'you' plus 'are' equals 'you're'. Coming from someone who steals his namesake from some played shit like "fubu"..fuck it. You been on several threads talkin shit, what do you got? i wanna see some 'fubu yaka-whatever' shit too, dont bring some other 'alias' on here. bring the pain fuboy, bring the pain......

Archived