Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attention : 'i'm bored' internet dorks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i held the same position as you. but if you live in or near a large city, then meet up with some people. go explore some abandoned places and take some photos. it kills a whole lot of time and you get something from it.

or just meet up with some kids and go skate. meeting new people is where its at. so far all the kids i've met have been rad. give it a shot.

or at least go out and shoot some photos and show 12oz. you can never go wrong with photos.

2. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

^^^^^^ listen to this man.........

if it werent raining today, maybe...but i met some new people last nite so that counts too i guess...

and maybe when i get my sony dsc-p30 camera off ebay...as soon as i save up enough...

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

meeting new people is where it's at. and some photos would liven up the board...

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

what if you're bored and at work and can't go anywhere?

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

if you're at work it doesnt apply to you. just keep h4x0ring the gib50n!

6. dephyone

dephyone Guest

have people come to your work...

IOKS

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

something tells me that link is a trap . . .

moving on ; BUMP

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i have so many new photos i should be posting......im lazy and dont want to bore anyone with my stupid photo threads anymore though......

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i'm about to make one about my house. it may be boring, but its better than nothing!