Anyone else see Slug & Aesop Rock Last Night

E-DubleSkilZ

Well if u didnt u missed out. After OMD's wack ass mumble jumbo and Mission who i kinda like but came off very wack. Then Absract Rude (fell off like 4 -5 years ago). Then the fun started. Aesop Rock came out looking like a white trash bus driver. Sounded very dope live.Then Of course Slug tore the stage up (even though his hype man had a condom on his head) does anyone know who he is? To top the night off was a freestyle session with Slug Aesop and Murs trading rhymes. Very dope show. THe strange thing was it sold out and still like 300 kids were trying to get in. Damm underground hip hop is "Selling Out" haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

no,in some ways i see them sellin out to themselves...like the first time i met abrude..he was cool...the last time i saw him...what an ass.

i know people are people but when you actually meet them and later they look at you like some starstruck fan....and giving away free cds to the slutty lookin girl in the crowd..something is up..

heads get bigger and bigger.

for ab..i think its a dread thing...almost all dreads are the same.."you're not human if you dont have dreads".

its so hard to reason with a fellow rastaman when he looks at you and tries to lecture you..like you dont know anything...i cut my dreads off...just caust i started to feel that pride.wish i didnt though.

Guest LadyKrink

Yeah i went to the fuckin show last night, but of course took too long to get ready and didnt get there soon enough to get a ticket. I did wait in line hoping though. The homies i went with who already had their tickets said it was pretty tight though. I even sported my graffiti shirt, that has GAS<SABER<CHUNK<SEVER and other dope shit on it, but didnt even get a chance to go inside so it didn even matter. But im hoping that ill be there for the shapesihifters and visionaries ( 2 name a few ) this weekend...Peace...

Archived