Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone else see Slug & Aesop Rock Last Night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Mar 27, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Well if u didnt u missed out. After OMD's wack ass mumble jumbo and Mission who i kinda like but came off very wack. Then Absract Rude (fell off like 4 -5 years ago). Then the fun started. Aesop Rock came out looking like a white trash bus driver. Sounded very dope live.Then Of course Slug tore the stage up (even though his hype man had a condom on his head) does anyone know who he is? To top the night off was a freestyle session with Slug Aesop and Murs trading rhymes. Very dope show. THe strange thing was it sold out and still like 300 kids were trying to get in. Damm underground hip hop is "Selling Out" haha

2. platapie

platapie Guest

not sellign out, but blowing up( and that was abotu 4 or 5 years ago)

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

no,in some ways i see them sellin out to themselves...like the first time i met abrude..he was cool...the last time i saw him...what an ass.
    i know people are people but when you actually meet them and later they look at you like some starstruck fan....and giving away free cds to the slutty lookin girl in the crowd..something is up..
    heads get bigger and bigger.

for ab..i think its a dread thing...almost all dreads are the same.."you're not human if you dont have dreads".
    its so hard to reason with a fellow rastaman when he looks at you and tries to lecture you..like you dont know anything...i cut my dreads off...just caust i started to feel that pride.wish i didnt though.

4. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i wish i coulda seen that show. what city was it in? we get mostly livin legend, shapeshifters, a fe other undergrounds out here.

5. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

Yeah i went to the fuckin show last night, but of course took too long to get ready and didnt get there soon enough to get a ticket. I did wait in line hoping though. The homies i went with who already had their tickets said it was pretty tight though. I even sported my graffiti shirt, that has GAS<SABER<CHUNK<SEVER and other dope shit on it, but didnt even get a chance to go inside so it didn even matter. But im hoping that ill be there for the shapesihifters and visionaries ( 2 name a few ) this weekend...Peace...

6. platapie

platapie Guest

strange famous ina few eeks

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

ahh..dialated peoples were in my town last week. 1200 hobos too but that show sucked shit.

8. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yeah it was in Los Angeles. Actually the second time ive seen SLUG. If you ever get a chance to see him dont miss it!!

9. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Slug was here around two weeks ago. Damn good show.
    Saturday night? Sage Francis.:D

10. ODW

ODW Member

crescent moon of odd jobs