Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Any OILER COI, IFK, LOD flicks????

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Rothschild, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

Those classic Ultra Flat Black fat capped heavens to throwies to Insane land marks... that boy was banging. Anyone with any flicks?

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

closing in 9....8......7....

3. platapie

platapie Guest

flix you dirty bastard flix! you need to post flix before you can ask for something.

4. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

So common and repettive robot anyone....hey go stand in line. And speak when asked...maybe that chip in your brain needs to be serviced.

5. dogface

dogface Elite Member

good request, hope someone starts posting um. i think he went to miami, maybe not the same OILER though. He had one bridge up in Pacoima on the 118 i think, looked really old, good luck, i'll check back.

6. dogface

dogface Elite Member

try stealing one from paintmyface.com, or is it paintyourface? i think they got a couple billboards of his in their miami section, it'll hold off the moderators so that someone w/some flix might catch it, that's a good request

7. fu

fu Member

Hes talking about Og. Oiler,oil from LA...coi one he had land marks in LA for days early 90's signature bombing color ultra flat black fat cap bombs?????any one from LA out there has them.

8. gangster

gangster Junior Member

hope this works...

i couildnt realy find any og oiler ifk coi uti but heres some of his ifk homies well gin is ifk[​IMG]

9. colour

colour Member

HEY!

saved the day

10. Secret

Secret Elite Member

That's funny... 9 years later I hit that same exact rooftop. Who would have known that spot had some history.

http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/images/s0tgius.jpg'>
    [img]http://urbandesignz.safeshopper.com/images/v0xff79.jpg'>

Anyone else having trouble finding Oil flicks? I could of sworn I've seen tons of them before on the net.

11. dogface

dogface Elite Member

I know, he has a bridge up in Pacoima, i thought miami OILER might be the same guy, i guess not, they're both bad ass, and OILER in miami had some ultra flat fat cap heavens in miami when i was there, i still think they might be the same, i've seen them both up, never know, but i guess you might. Good luck. Anyone ever heard of SKAR UTI, please post his shit if you got it, same era.

12. fu

fu Member

I respect both of them... i seen both runnin grips... classic years...the oiler isn't he fs ..network?.. in miami is different from the one down here...I seen a classic oilfrom miami hand signatrue dated 1988..got fliks..Oiler LA ifk coi...he still has spots running on washington on the freeway signs.dated 93..couple on melrose on the roofs he has spots still runnin thats for sure they are both dope..

13. dogface

dogface Elite Member

Yeah i've seen some signs he tagged in LA, but that bridge in Pacoima was probably the oldest one of those crazy ledge train bridges done. you know the ones AYER OZIE REVOK are famous for, well OIL has one in Pacoima in the San Fernando valley and i bet its still up, haven't seen it in 4 years though. And yeah, looking back, the miami one was FS, my bad.

14. dogface

dogface Elite Member

but what about SKAR UTI, can i make a second request while we're at it?

15. fu

fu Member

skar uti..
    I have no fliks
    seen plenty..from a old schooler inside source...

this cat is old school didn't do as much damage like oil..
    but was in the yards alot..
    did any one in LA go to doin it in the park last weekend???