1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ahh fuk it..................

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by C.O.P.S, Sep 19, 2002.

1. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

ahh fuk it..................

Discussion started by C.O.P.S - Sep 19, 2002

scroll down........

scroll down 4 a new pic.................i didnt wanna make another thread.........and if any1 wants to fix the link then do so......

2. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

tears*uno - Replied Sep 20, 2002

PRETTY FUCKING HORRIBLE.

3. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ 12oz Senior Member

~DeNtOnE~ - Replied Sep 20, 2002

tis ok

yo its ok colors are nice tho..... style i can see were your going.. well thats all i can say..

*edited* dang i wasnt 1st

~DeNtOnE~ - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Sep 20, 2002

your coloring sucks lol... umm keep it real simple dont try and connect the letter together... are you using prismas? if so once the ink has dried in a spot youve colored dont overlap because it will produce darker spots that look very ugly.

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. serpent of the light

serpent of the light 12oz Member

serpent of the light - Replied Sep 20, 2002

your letters are fucking gross.

serpent of the light - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

C.O.P.S - Replied Sep 20, 2002

heres another one i did 2day.........
    [​IMG]

7. beaucou

beaucou 12oz Junior Member

beaucou - Replied Sep 20, 2002

has anyone seen my poop oh hey cops found it for me thanks

beaucou - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR 12oz Senior Member

DorkstaR - Replied Sep 21, 2002

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220383f00000027.jpg'>

im a good guy and i have nothing better to do i decided to help you post your link. not everybody can be impressed by the work youve submitted...obviously. but in my opinion you seem to be a little confused as to where you are going. the biggest mistake that people make when doing this kind of art is that they start off doin very blocky letters. whatever happens...you need to steer away from that. its okay to have a little bit of block lettering every now and then but its not what people want to see. nobody likes to see a handstyle thats blocky....why would anyone want to see a piece that is? let your arm flow more and practice a little before posting again. you got the color scheme working pretty well for you. i hope to see more posted from you soon. laters.

DorkstaR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo 12oz Member

FourOneTwo - Replied Sep 21, 2002

the color skeme isnt bad

FourOneTwo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. THEdude

THEdude Guest

THEdude - Replied Sep 21, 2002

you should see some of my beginner shit, it was horrible....

keep drawing:)

11. popasquat

popasquat Guest

popasquat - Replied Sep 21, 2002

Quit posting and start practicing .

12. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

C.O.P.S - Replied Sep 21, 2002

thanks for all the positive input.....yes i am a begginer......but not a begginer begginer as in i just started and dont know shit about graffiti.....i think i started a year ago......but i didnt draw everysingle day.....i would draw when im bored and wen i felt like drawing......

13. ass hairball

ass hairball 12oz Junior Member

ass hairball - Replied Sep 21, 2002

likeing graff is not the same as having graff in you......most people like graff but they can't do it..........just try to get better......draw every day
    dont stop

peace

ass hairball - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  14. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 21, 2002

You're going to have to get european paint ot actually put that on a wall

15. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Sep 21, 2002

it would probably be rad if you kept it all the same style as the first half of the N, dont overlap your letters so much i swear its like theres maybe 1/4 inch of the R sticking out... overlapping is played you dont have to overlap and crush your letters together for it to be graffiti.... so get your letters down in the SAME STYLE meaning all the little falrey parts that come off the letters look the same they all flow all about the same size and what not

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: