ahh fuk it..................

Guest C.O.P.S

scroll down........

scroll down 4 a new pic.................i didnt wanna make another thread.........and if any1 wants to fix the link then do so......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220383f00000027.jpg'>

im a good guy and i have nothing better to do i decided to help you post your link. not everybody can be impressed by the work youve submitted...obviously. but in my opinion you seem to be a little confused as to where you are going. the biggest mistake that people make when doing this kind of art is that they start off doin very blocky letters. whatever happens...you need to steer away from that. its okay to have a little bit of block lettering every now and then but its not what people want to see. nobody likes to see a handstyle thats blocky....why would anyone want to see a piece that is? let your arm flow more and practice a little before posting again. you got the color scheme working pretty well for you. i hope to see more posted from you soon. laters.

thanks for all the positive input.....yes i am a begginer......but not a begginer begginer as in i just started and dont know shit about graffiti.....i think i started a year ago......but i didnt draw everysingle day.....i would draw when im bored and wen i felt like drawing......

Originally posted by C.O.P.S

thanks for all the positive input.....yes i am a begginer......but not a begginer begginer as in i just started and dont know shit about graffiti.....i think i started a year ago......but i didnt draw everysingle day.....i would draw when im bored and wen i felt like drawing......

likeing graff is not the same as having graff in you......most people like graff but they can't do it..........just try to get better......draw every day

dont stop

peace

it would probably be rad if you kept it all the same style as the first half of the N, dont overlap your letters so much i swear its like theres maybe 1/4 inch of the R sticking out... overlapping is played you dont have to overlap and crush your letters together for it to be graffiti.... so get your letters down in the SAME STYLE meaning all the little falrey parts that come off the letters look the same they all flow all about the same size and what not

Archived