Ahh A Paycheck Well Spent...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fishins dope.

except i dont like puttin the worms an shit on the hook or touchin the fishes either but i like fishin tho. an drinken some beer. fuck yall haters who dont like fishin.

when i was little i went out on a boat an caught some pickerals an bass an shit. it was dope. goin out on boats are real fun to. so you got some boats an some fishin shit an you put em together? an you call me up. im a pretty good fisher too belive that

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by cmeup

and didnt spend his money on very cool shit either ;)

Some of you people are simply not aware of how fucking awesome fishing is. It's so seriously slept on. I've been involved quite a large number of drinking-friendly activities, and fishing is easily top 3. Beer,

El Mamerro

until i scrolled down i didn't even 'twig' that you were on about fishing. i though they were the names of snack food or something. ha ha

Actually I don't get paid well. That's why I said "A Paycheck Well Spent"...Thus meaning I bought all that and only had $10 left from my paycheck. The damn thing was only for 6 hours.

Reel mean fish with spears. Or left over arrows from turkey season.

Archived