a new military: job 234; professional graffiti engineer

Chicken George

yes its true. the military now has a graffiti program. now there is 234 ways to be an army of one. you enlist for 3 years and get all the free paint you want paid for by the government and your job is to paint tanks. they figured since graffiti looks shitty and brings down the vaule of the neighborhood,what better way to fit into the ghetto to fight the war on drugs then to look like the ghetto. all you have to do is sign up today

www.usmc.com

ohh ra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no...its ohhh ra...like a manly ewww then a rahhh

ohh ra

devil dogs.

yep my dad was a marine..not a dumb one thankfully...but i grew up on a base and worked at the exchange. people diss the military but as a kid growing up the base is the shit..maybe not as good as a big city and stuff but it beats alot of other shit. they have things really close to neighborhoods so all the kids can go..free pool free movie theather, no tax..lots of good woods..beach, if your on the coast...the MPs i guess have similar authority as cops but never cared what you did..well at least to me..growing up on base was the shit...untill i hit 8th grade then it was busted.

Archived