$10

cantbefaded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Our house is being painted right now. This has both its advantages and disadvantages. One of the major advantages is that the kitchen is torn apart, which means we are unable to cook in it. Being as it was dinner time, my dad gave me http://www.initechcomputers.com/10bux.gif'> to go down to my favorite sub shop and obtain dinner for myself, him, and Billy. I went up to Billy's room to see if he wanted to come with me to grab the food. He was on MSN with his friends. I took the opportunity to type a few casual "YUO = FAGOT"s and such to them, nothing out of the ordinary. Billy informed his friends that he was headed to Westgate to pick up dinner, and one of his friends mentioned they were in Wellink Computer, which is a shitty computer shop with some old boxes in an unfinished room in the back that were available for people to use. The shop is in Westgate plaza. They asked Billy to stop by and say hi. He agreed.

We hopped in my car and headed down to Westgate Plaza, which is about a 2 minute drive from my house. It contains Sobeys, where I was a slave for 3 years, and was also the place I met my teh-wife. It has the West Cambridge TD Bank, which is one of the worst banks I've ever had an account at. There's the usual plaza Tim Hortons, pet shop, book shop, video rental store, laundromat, and more. We got out of the car and headed into Wellink to say hi to the Billy in the back. As I entered the store I saw a pile of KDS monitors in the corner. "Oh great more of those pieces of shit," I thought to myself, having had one crap out on me the weekend before. We quickly made our way to the hole in the back of the store. We passed the owner at his desk dealing with a customer. We arrived at the rent-a-boxes that the local poor kids paid to play on.

Billy was talking to the other Billy, and I was looking around the room. There was another kid beside my brother's friend who was chatting with someone on MSN. That kid got up to take a piss, and I did what any self respecting goon would do; I leaned over his computer and typed "http://www.goatse.cx" into the inputline of MSN. A couple of seconds later, I heard a very upset korean man yelling "DILTY DILTY DILTY DILTY DILTY DILTY DILTY DILTY" over and over again. I assume that meant "dirty" in non-engrish. Apparently the kid who's computer I had hijacked was talking to the owner of the store, who had just clicked on my goatse link, and displayed the famous anus to his unsuspecting self and to his customer. He ran back to the rent-a-box room as fast as he could and yelled "GET OUT OF MY STORE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN HERE FOR FURTHER" or something similar. The expression on his face was priceless. I wish I had my camera with me. If he was wearing a monocle, it would have landed in the fucking parking lot, which is saying a lot for a slanteyes. I replied with a hearty "That's OK, since your store sucks anyway.", which wasn't my best, but under the circumstances I guess it worked.

We left and laughed the two doors down to the sub shop, continued laughing while the kid behind the counter made our subs, and laughed all the way home.

Archived