FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM
Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: lol

Originally posted by howard

mate please tell me your joking, if ya rekon he should be recognised atleat put sumthing his done thats decent, if he has done anything

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt

;:king: :king: :king:

peace

LOL @ this guy!

Correction Host...

That's Actually Bid(BADBID SIS). Usedta write with PG, PEO and BABY 168. Hit the BMT's Over there.

BTW- You got a flic of that Naco from around the corner? Or How about some MOG/MLC stuff? (ie JAZ/CI, Broker, Bust, RE, PZ, JAY3, etc.) If so, let's talk...

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: Correction Host...

Originally posted by dredstone138

That's Actually Bid(BADBID SIS). Usedta write with PG, PEO and BABY 168. Hit the BMT's Over there.

BTW- You got a flic of that Naco from around the corner? Or How about some MOG/MLC stuff? (ie JAZ/CI, Broker, Bust, RE, PZ, JAY3, etc.) If so, let's talk...

Ok right right.. I wasnt sure if that was Bio or not. Thanks for the correction gawdian, I do have some Bust and Re stuff, coming right up.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Guest HOST18 DYM

this post is the best i've ever seen on here! classic hwy shit! family trips were only fun while on the hwy! driving just sucks now!!!!!

but to answer that question newyuckshitty asked. was that flick from 238st in the bronx? bronx river pkwy? not sure of who it is, but that spot looks like a section of 238st. let me know

Guest newyuckshity

i almost didnt want to post these cause they are such poor quality and because this thread has crispy flicks like no other but, here you go anyway

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/vent.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckpity/ja4.jpg'>

oh by the way on the right of that zoom seen, under the under pass there was a reps bust spin and vent, that i do not have pics of sorry

:spent:

Archived