marriage

Guest GoBiloe

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

charles bronson - marriage can suck it.mp3

hahaha the lyrics...

MARRIAGE CAN SUCK IT Ah to be 22, washed up and fuckin' through. You're a pair of K-mart shoes: plastic and phony and with the belief that happiness in life is matrimony. Padlocked to wedlock cuz time's a wastin' to hurry up and waste your life in marriage. Entrapment = death, caught in a web, sentenced to a harsh life of eating meals together and sharing the same bed, ick! How about you just invite me to the divorce instead. Skip the serenade and the bullshit promises your mom and dad would've made. Honeymoon narcosis brains in a love-bong like anyone really waits that long cuz the way I see it you were already fucked way before you ever got fitted for the stupid tux. You are fucking losers, and I hope your kids are ugly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GoBiloe:

this may or may not make any sense so just bear with it. besides i am sick....:spent: i think that you are unsatisfied with something that you dont have in your life. you keep looking and looking for something perfect, and it's just not there. and you wont be satisfied until you find it. before you go looking for a wife and all, make sure that you go through the mistakes first. dont settle for the first angel that comes along. make mistakes first, that way, you'd know what you really want. who knows? maybe you really dont want marriage. you're prolly just not the type to "hit it and quit it". you're proilly just not that type of person. you want someone to be committed as you are. you want a settled girl.

i just recently got engaged. i've been going out with this guy for about 4 years now. and last night it just hit me that i am going to be kissing this man, having sex with this man, and loving this man for the rest of my life. i'm not down for divorce. but if it happens, it happens. i dont even think about that. i think about the "till death do us part". i havent been in many relationships prior to this, but i am telling you honestly. i have found my soulmate. and i couldnt be more happier. i love it so far. we are saving money for the big wedding. its so nice to know that i'm comming home to a person that i love. its nice to know that the person laying next to me is the person that loves me the most. i love it a lot.

Originally posted by blood as ink

hahaha the lyrics...

MARRIAGE CAN SUCK IT Ah to be 22, washed up and fuckin' through. You're a pair of K-mart shoes: plastic and phony and with the belief that happiness in life is matrimony. Padlocked to wedlock cuz time's a wastin' to hurry up and waste your life in marriage. Entrapment = death, caught in a web, sentenced to a harsh life of eating meals together and sharing the same bed, ick! How about you just invite me to the divorce instead. Skip the serenade and the bullshit promises your mom and dad would've made. Honeymoon narcosis brains in a love-bong like anyone really waits that long cuz the way I see it you were already fucked way before you ever got fitted for the stupid tux. You are fucking losers, and I hope your kids are ugly.

you've got it! :king:

i'm all about marriage, too bad i dont have a girl, but i'd like to get married and get on with my life... i say this around people, and im only 21, and they always tellin me i got my whole life ahead of me and shit, and how do i know that? all i know is that even when you do find the person you think is totally for you, shit doesnt really work out, and that people are full of shit, cuz its never the ones you want, so fuck it, i still wanna get married, i mean i couldnt possibly picture myself wit my backpack on for the rest of my life, runnin around late at night jus doin stupid shit and always lookin to get fucked up, i'm jus tryin to get my shit straight, and settle down fereal, i sure as hell dont wanna deal wit any half-assed relationships which are jus filled wit drama, thats just a waste of time and money, so fuck all that. im just sayin the next one, better be the one, its a lot to ask for, but thats just me...

Archived