RIP Purple Aki - The Catman Thread

Mauler5150

In the wake of the passing of the legendary Purple Aki, I am making this thread for you to all post details of the local legend characters that we in 6112 refer to as "Catman" whereby the stories and lore of perhaps what was a single event get Chinese whispered around town such that they become the stuff of legend and renown (for all the wrong reasons).

RIP Purple Aki

https://rajasdentalcollege.com/purple-aki-died/

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think the reason We refer to them as Catman is because We became aware of these "men" when We were kids so as elder, probably homeless and drug addicted fiends who made scenes of themselves in public hence we referred to them as "Catman".

My friends and I also describe ourselves as the "Catman" version of Ourselves whenever We get up to degenerate shit.

• 1 month later...

Well in My internet browsing I found that "comedian" Andrew Schultz seems to suffer from the same affliction and fetish as Purple Aki in that he likes to squeeze muscles of other men in order to get his kicks.

Had to make these shorts if only to let the internet's biggest egomaniac in Logan Paul be immortalised on the page of the Lord where his arms, pecs and thighs are being squeezed by another man who happens to be wearing a Hitler hairdo.

If this isn't peak internet comedy, then what is?

And whilst I didn't make $26M USD last year, I also didn't go about letting some other dude grab Me in a sexual way so that I could make money like Logan did.

At some point you have to put a price on one's dignity, and I guess we now see how all the money in the world can't stop you getting molested by another man under the guise of "comedy" in the USA